My name is Philip Feenstra. After having worked at a machine shop and an engineering agency, I have specialized in machinery and mega yacht construction at a manufacturer of Mega Yacht Equipment, an established name in the mega yacht world.
For ten years, I've managed technical projects at this company in the North of the Netherlands, from sales and development to realization, delivery and after sales.
The gained experience and knowledge, the drive to take on new challenges and the will to keep developing my technical talent have made me decide to go on as an entrepreneur as of 2008.
As a practical person with a lot of international management and commercial experience, I would like to support companies with technical projects and contribute to the realization of the goals of their organization.
What can I help you with?
- Design and Engineering
- Product development, improvement and innovation to latest insights and techniques
- Project Management
- Technical representation at your customers and / or subcontractors
- Sales support
- Service providing
What can you expect from me?
- Result-orientation and solution-orientation
- Customer focus
- Practical attitude
- Knowledge of:
- Mega Yacht Equipment: from sales and development to realization, delivery and after sales
- Engineering: University of Professional Education degree in mechanical engineering, machinery, hydraulic / electronic control systems, modern materials and production techniques
- Computer and software:
- AutoCAD, VariCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Mindjet, software for mind mapping and planning
- Commercial processes and management processes
- PRINCE2 certified
- Dutch, English and German language
I hope to have given you a first impression of what I can do for you. You can always contact me for further explanation.